Wednesday, February 3, 2010

like father like son...

every day I am more and more amazed at Will's artistic abilities for only being 3 1/2 years old. most other kids are still working on staying in the lines... but not Will... he is Creative (Thomas is not just a Blue engine, but colored... ALL the colors), Inventive uses shapes to create objects like trains (you will see this later...), and Amazing his new "house" scenes, sunshines, and coloring blow me away. I am so proud of him and I know he gets this from Tobin.  I have always admired Tobin's artworks and his ability to carve, sketch, and paint.  It's a hidden talent, that I see blooming in his young son.  I hope Will continues to love this passion for many years to come!

Here are a few more recent works of art =) 
(all of these are done by Will unassisted!  enjoy!

 

  
 his "shape" train
house with tracks beneath, clouds, and sun


freight train and sunshine


Will completely colored the bottom picture for Paul and Kateri! (and signed his name =).