Wednesday, February 3, 2010

action packed weekend

This past weekend was a whirl wind for us!  Saturday we spent the day helping Kateri and Paul move into their NEW HOME!  May I mention that it's only NINE miles away! yay!  Tobin went out with the early convoy of help and the kids and I met them at the new house.  The kids (even though it was a LONG day), did great and LOVED the home.  they explored every room, dubbed the office the "farm room" due to the paint colors, and played hide-n-seek in what will be Chloe's room and closet.  They LOVED the stairs as well (we recently found this out at Damian and Katie's new place as well). It was a lot of work (for some more than others.,... I wasn't allowed to help much =(, BUT a great day indeed.

On Sunday, my mom's group gals treated me to our version of a 3rd baby Baby Shower =).  The girls were only suppose to get diapers... but instead treated me to a pedicure and lunch!  yayyy!  It was so relaxing and nice to just get out with them.  Kateri was able to join us as well (a well deserved break from the previous day!).  It has been so great to share so many great adventures with great friends!