Monday, May 14, 2012

Mommy's day!


Even though Tob doesn't like that his birthday seems to always fall around (or on) Mother's day... we have to say, it was a great weekend!
Today, I was spoiled, loved, and treated to one of the most relaxing days ever!  For me... that is absolutely PERFECT!  I was able to sleep in.  I was awoken by happy little children bringing me precious pictures they had made for me (many displaying hearts that they have been working to master).  I got my very own Kindle from a loving husband followed by  breakfast made by him.  What could be better.... well spending almost the entire day out on our deck.  Sipping coffee, snuggling, playing with the kids, and sharing time with those we love.  blessed.  loved.  perfect.
Above: kids showing off their pictures for me!
Below: Mother's day gifts they made at school (LOVE THEM!)


During our day, we also got a special visit from Bapa and Gramma.  We took the opportunity to give Gramma her gift from all the cousins (her grandkids).  She was "one lucky girl" as Isa put it.
 We ended our evening with some smiles and laughs as Gabi decided she isn't too old to perform "the trick" and kept saying "again Daddy, again!"  love MY LIFE!