Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gabi rose

 27 months on the 27th of May.  Our lil Gabi Rose is maturing so much these days.  Most notably is her speech.  We know that we have said that we understand her better... but over the last few weeks she has gone to talking in full blown sentences.  The best part is that she is using most of her words correctly! Her most popular phrases are :
"oh my goodness"
"I don't want to Mommy"
"What is that?"
"Who is that, Mommy?"
and "Where did _insert name__ go?"
Some of the other sentences we have heard from her recently are:  "you scared the puppy dog", "i am all wet again", "I hurt my foot, please may I have a band aid", "Hi Mommy, I love you", "what is that clock for", "I help you too Daddy".

We love the way she kisses each and every one of us goodnight and good bye.  We still love the way she runs to her Daddy with pure joy every time he returns from work.  She is also a little goofball... she learns well from her siblings.  She still keeps up with the older kids with everything they do.

So far this Spring (which has felt like Summer already) she has been out doing what the big kids do.  She enjoys riding her bike, climbing everything, swinging on a regular swing, all water activities, loves the sandbox, and mostly just running around! Her knees are a visual sign that this lil girl will not be left behind!