Sunday, January 6, 2013

hasta luego Abuelita

Isa said it best when Abuelita left... "see you Sunday".  =)  To the kids, even though Abuelita is physically farther away, she is always close to their hearts.  We had a fun time with her this past month.  I giggled many times listening to Will give my 72 year old mom pointers on Angry Birds.  We loved how Isa HAD to have Abuelita sleep in her room with her!  Abuelita couldn't believe how much older (and temperamental) Gabi was!
As for us, it was nice to have her here helping out.  Tob and I got out many times together and with friends.  I was able to help out several times in Will's classroom helping his teacher with the end of year gifts for the parents.
Now,  I actually had to do my own laundry this week... after a month of Mami doing it for us!  I do not like laundry!  We were blessed to have her stay and visit with us this December.  The kids miss her already, and are trying to convince me we HAVE to get back to Florida! =)