Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dd is for ....

 D I N O S A U R !  
On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to go to Will's Kindergarten class to work with the kids for the first time.  Each week, a parent comes in to do a Letter Of The Week craft.  I had the letter "D", and what else would be better than DINOSAUR for my little man!   Will and Isa both tested out the craft the evening before (to make sure it could be done easily and in the time allotted!)
I found many cute ideas on Pinterest and rolled with a little mix of them.  Using my Cricut machine, I cut out all the D's, then made all the cut-out pieces for them (I had the kids cut them out), and set aside a piece of construction paper for them to attach it all to.  Will was SO excited to have me in class and did a great job explaining to everyone all about the Stegosaurus DINOSAUR we were creating!  So fun!
The kids all did great, and were so proud of their final creations!  Next up will be the letter "U"... need to start brainstorming!