Wednesday, March 9, 2011

she's got a new pair of shoes...


Our littlest sweet pea gets a LOT of hand me downs, clothes, shoes, hair bows. Today however, she got her very own 1st pair of walking shoes!  She was a doll at the store and so very cooperative.  There were many cute and stylish options, but I must admit, I am a plain jane.  I stuck to the one that would work as the best everyday shoe for this spring and would match most of her outfits. 

Gabi didn't seem to mind!  She loves her new pair of shoes! Catch her in a stroll near you!

Yesterday we had the pleasure of watching the new "sleeping beauty" of the family, Chloe =).  Chloe has happily taken over Gabi's old nickname, these girls sure do love their beauty rest!  The kids loved playing and making her laugh, and we all just had a ball bonding with her (especially me!). =)