Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom's Day

Today, I was blessed by so many special little treats from Tobin and the kids.  The morning started out perfect... I was able to sleep in, awoken by a sweet kiss and a card.  After coming down, I was showered with gifts.  Tob and Will made me a beautiful birdhouse with a sunflower opening!  I also got some yummy smelling body sprays, a sunflower clock, and beautiful bird canvas prints with the words Family & Friends!  LOVED everything!  After Mass, we celebrated with the Sikora clan and had a great brunch!
At school Isa made made me a handprint flower with a pot, and Will had a picture of him holding
dandelions with a poem.  His class also made a My Mom book.  I am including a picture of Will's entry =)


After relaxing a little mid-day, we headed over to the Shammot's for a wonderful grilled meal prepared by Chef Justin for Mother's Day and Tob's birthday (I think Justin may have been shafted!).  What a wonderful day!

I now have a little protege... Isa had my camera for the rest of the evening... and here are some of her shots =)