Friday, September 7, 2012

girls, girls, girls...

 On Fridays during this school year, it's just me and my girls!  Since Isa is off preschool on Fridays and Will is at Kindergarten all day, it was the perfect day for them to take gymnastics.    Today the girls finally started!  They have been waiting to go to gymnastics all summer (especially since they found out this is where their daddy competed in gymnastics when he was little).  Great Lakes Gymnastics offers and mommy and me class at 10am for Gabi and I, and Isa goes in 10 minutes later for her class at 10:10am.  I also get to watch the end of Isa's class which is awesome.  Both girls done and out the door in an hour! perfect!
Megan and her 2 youngest have also joined us for the classes!  So Friday's are going to be a great girlie day!  So far, I am loving the time with the girls. =)
 
waving at Isa passing by =)