Thursday, June 14, 2012

videos of memories

One of the things I love about being a parent is the simple moments of happiness I get from watching (or hearing) my kids.  I love how an evening can become magical just by the appearance of fireflies.  I love how I will stop in my tracks to head downstairs because I hear the kids singing.  These little moments I hope never to forget.  Here are some of recent video clips of moments that made us smile (and proud).

evening with fireflies =)



on this day, the kids had been watching video clips of their upcoming Vacation Bible School songs.  While Gabi was napping, Will and Isa had "quiet time" downstairs.  I caught them coloring and singing(they didn't even know I was recording!)


all the kids are little fish when it comes to the pool and water!