Saturday, December 3, 2011

life at home

Most people have family game night.  We have Home Made family game night!  Will surprised me this afternoon by making his own "board game" for our family to play.  It was truly amazing. 

We thought this was so funny.  We often joke about the size of Costco products.  Well, after 7 years of use... we finally got to the end of our plastic wrap during some painting.  Good-bye to an old faithful!

And in BIG news.... despite my reluctance... Gabi has transitioned to a Big Girl Bed!  She was more than happy to jump around and cuddle in her new big bed.  As for me... I was sad to see the crib pulled apart and stored... an end to an era for me (at least I still have a pack-n-play).  She was a little over tired by the time we had the bed all set up, but once she fell asleep she did awesome.  Our little baby is growing up.