Thursday, October 27, 2011

2011 group Halloween Party

I figured that even though I am real tired tonight, I need to post because I have a feeling our days are going to be real eventful and I don't want to play catch up!  Last night I finished making Isa's "semi-homemade" Jessie costume.  Just in time, since the kid's playgroup party was today!  The group, now 14 kids strong, had everyone there and let's just say... it was loud!  They kids all had a great time playing together, dressing up, and doing crafts!  We also welcomed Tia Cathy back to Ohio... and it was amazing.  It had been raining all day, and literally as soon as she stepped out of the airport... the SUN came out!  She brought us a little bit of Florida with her!
playgroup 2011
Jessie costume complete and Isa modeling it!
Our Transformer and Boo (from Monster's Inc.)


 Craft time with Tia Cathy!
Halloween... here we come!