Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preschool 2011

 Today Will and Isa started back up at school after a great summer vacation.  We can't believe how quickly our summer flew by and we were hit with a bit of chilly fall weather over the last few days. 
Will and Isa were excited for their first day of school, and Isa was even more excited about being able to go to "Will's school".  Isa was accepted into the Avon Village pre-school as a peer model.  I was especially happy about this because it meant that they were now on the same schedule.  They both go in the afternoon.  I was told that Will was wonderful today and was a little leader.  Isa cried a little when I walked away, but was told she was happy and fine the rest of the time.  When I asked her if she cried alot, she quickly responded "mommy, I can't cry the WHOLE time." Gotta love that lil girl!  I am just glad they are in the same building (though not in the same class) and seem to be adjusting well. 
Another great thing that happened to us was an unexpected carpool opportunity!  I will be driving the kids to school (along with an another lil one) and the kids will be brought home! bonus!!!  Now even if Gabi isn't up from her nap I won't be stressed about waking her up to pick up the kids!
 don't their bags look WAY too big? =)