Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pandamania and more

This week we have been busy with lots of commitments, Sam's 5th birthday party, getting ready for Oak Island, and Vacation Bible School for Will and Isa.  I have vicariously been smiling through the joy the kids have there.  They love the songs and seem to be having a good time.  As for me... I really wish I could have helped out, but unfortunately I had too many other commitments.  I miss teaching PSR, and singing and watching the kids made it more apparent.
However... we have been having a blast this week.... just look and see!

Here are a couple of videos and pic of the kids during their VBS Panadamania week!  Their last night is tomorrow... just in time for our vacation!

Isa had a super sleepover with Gramma on Monday, and today she has a Brand New Bed at home!  She is ready for sleepover friends (and family) and we now have a place for guests (it's a Full size bed!).  She looks SO small in it!
one HAPPY lil girl!
yep... plenty of room for friends!
  Yesterday Will and I headed to Pump it Up for our buddy Sam's 5th birthday party!


We also spent time together playing dress up with our best friends.  
and Tob's artwork for Will!