Monday, January 17, 2011

Group sledding

Today our playgroup came over for the 1st time for the new year.  Everyone came in all their gear to hit our little hill for some fun sledding.  It was so great to all get together again, catch up, and let the kids go crazy!  There were 6 of us moms and 16 kids (granted 5 of those were Megan's =)!  The kids have grown up  like family and it's always a great time when they get together! 
Love these gals!
here are some of my favorite pics from today!
Grant and big bro Brady

Macy and big sis Paige

Megan and baby Carly
my Will

Brady, Will and Kevin racing!
Alex and big bro Sam


*cute side note:  this evening I asked Will who his best friend is (thinking he would mention one of his pals) and he paused for a second, looked up at me and said "umm, my Bestest friend is Bapa"  =)