Friday, September 3, 2010

Alleluia!

ONLY 1 child in the house wears diapers!!!!  For a LONG time I didn't know when this day would finally come... but it's here (and hopefully to stay).  I am SO proud to report that Will is in Big Boy Undies now ALL day and night!!!!!!!  Trust me, I am more than ecstatic. 

I have sat around rolling my eyes as I have watched all the other kids in our playgroup progress to this stage one by one... some even 2 years ago (ugh).  I was told, "when he is ready, he will do it."  Well... I WAS READY.  So I ventured on a fun game (with lots of treats) for Will AND Isa and it has paid off.  Will is now fully potty trained!

As for Isa... I still put on a "pull up" at naps and bedtime, but she is in panties all day as well.  She by no means is completely potty trained (she has her occasional accidents a week), but mostly is staying dry and clean.  Over the past 2 days though... she has been going all on her own (without me prompting), so that is A BIG DEAL for me! She has also been staying dry all night and at naps for the past couple of days. 
So I say again... A L L E L U I A ! ! ! ! !