Monday, July 19, 2010

multiple mediums

I have gotten use to Will's artistic talent... but today he amazed me again.  Often he will ask me to stamp (it's a good thing I do Stampin'Up, and he actually gets to do it more than I do), and I oblige.   Over the last 2 days when he has gathered all his stamping materials he also had gone on his own and picked up some crayons and markers.  I was astounded at how he used a mix of all these to create these pics.  (note... all of these were done entirely on his own, while I was either cleaning or working on something else!).
*note the detail of the water under the whale, and the grass under the fox =)
(also, for those of you that Know Will... you will know what the blotch of brown is a "muddy ditch", and the 2 extra engines at the end are helping out... just like in the book "The Little Red Caboose")

I caught him "drawing" a princess for Isa, so that she could use her "Princess" stamp set!

his "Zoo" pic