Wednesday, June 17, 2009

joining the bandwagon

Yep... we did it (or shall I say, I, Veronika, with the blessings of my hubby), have joined the Blogging revolution! There are many times that I feel that I have SO much to say and share... and most that know me can attest to my non-stop talking, so... I figured this is a great outlet for everyone to know what is going on in our lives (without forcing anyone to listen to me =). Mostly it will be about all the wonderful moments the kids experience, and how those moments touch us and keep us smiling as parents. William and Isabel are truly our personal little Everyday Miracles. With each hug, smile, dance, song, or word, our lives as a family becomes more blessed.

So, if you are reading this... WELCOME!!! And so begins my story with pictures ....
love, V (and family)